- Gathering up the fallen plums from our tree to make jam and enjoying eating it on toast for breakfast.
- Crocheting little supports for the squash which are getting heavy now.
- Waving to the Dakota plane which flew directly over our house on it's way to the VJ day commemorations in central London and thinking about everything faced by a generation we've come to view as the bravest and most selfless in our history.
- Re-homing hydrangea heads bent by the heavy rain.
- Rainy days wet enough to make a frog frolic and balmy August afternoons perfect for basking butterflies.
Summer is passing quickly and we're trying to make the most of the long days. Hope the days are enjoyable with you too.